Saturday, March 30, 2013

My first ever post!!!

Okay, so I've never done a blog before, so hopefully this will turn out okay. Or it might crash and burn. Well anyways this amazing blog, if you haven't guessed will be about books and the color green. Okay so less about the color green and more about the books. I realize the name of the blog is semi-misleading because it says live green. And as much as I think that living a green life style is important to our world, in no way whatsoever will I be writing about things like recycling. Okay, moving on..... So, on this blog I'll be reviewing mostly Young Adult books, with some Middle Grade thrown in.
Now the question at hand is why am I writing this blog? Well my answer would have to be that I love books and I like sharing my opinions. I've written reviews before, but never have I ever written them on a blog. And since it seems like it could be a fun experience I decided to try it out. So for a while this blog might be kind of crazy, as I try to figure everything out.
On that note, wish me luck because I am going to need it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!