Saturday, March 30, 2013

Untraceable

Title: Untraceable
Author: S.R. Johannes
Genre: YA, Action, Adventure, Thriller, Mystery, Nature
Content: Bear deaths
Series: The Nature of Grace
Rating: Owl

Okay this is one of my absolute favorite books.

THE PREMISE
Three months after Grace's father goes missing, Grace is as determined as ever to find out where he went. Everyone else has given up hope that he is still alive and police chief Carl is trying to close the case. Grace searches the Smoky Mountains determined to find him and prove everyone wrong.
THE PROS
1. Grace is awesome!! How can you not love an MC who is totally her own person AND is adventurous!!
2. Mo and Wyn. Both added so much to the story. Mo's all like I'm mysterious and like totally awesome and Wyn's like I'm Hilarious!!
3. The setting. I love mountains, so a story set in the Smoky Mountains is my cup of tea.
4. The mystery. I love the whole, OMG what's gonna happen next!! I don't want to give too much away, so that's all I'll say.
5. Okay, I love everything about this book, so to prevent needless ramblings, I'm just gonna say there are no cons.
OVERALL
This book is probably my favorite book that I've read this year. Untraceable is mixed with the right amount of suspense, intrigue and mystery that will keep you flipping the pages until you hit the end.
Throughout the book you see Grace struggling with relationships to her mom and the rest of the townspeople. People are trying to help her come to terms with her father's disappearance and possible death. The ending is really surprising and not at all obvious. The characters are well written with lots of depth and it is easy to completely lose yourself in the story!
I really loved this book and have just read the next book in the series. I can't wait until the third book comes out. This series is defiantly worth taking the time to read!
WOULD I READ THIS BOOK: OBVIOUSLY
WOULD I BUY THIS BOOK: IT IS WELL WORTH MY MONEY
WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS BOOK: WITH A SMILE ON MY FACE
WOULD I READ THE NEXT BOOK: TO LATE TO STOP ME
WOULD I READ OTHER BOOKS BY THIS AUTHOR: YEAH!!!
AM I HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE WITH THIS BOOK: IT"S IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO BE

 FIVE STARS=OWL


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!