Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Finds #1

Friday Finds is a meme hosted by Should be Reading.
This meme showcases the books that you recently added to your TBR pile.

Here are my FINDS:

Insomnia (The Night Walkers, #1)Shattered Dreams (Midnight Dragonfly, #1)The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, & JuneRelic
DissonanceStung













Relic by Renne Collins
The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May and June by Robin Benway
Dissonance by Erica O'Rourke
    Shattered Dreams by Ellie James
    Insomnia by J.R. Johansson
    Stung by Bethany Wiggins

Also:
Scorched by Mari Mancusi

Several of these books have not been published yet, but they sound amazing and I can't wait to read them!!


So what books have you recently FOUND????

1 comment:

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!