Thursday, April 11, 2013

Friday Finds #2


This weekly meme is hosted by Should be Reading.
This meme highlight all of the books that you've recently added to your TBR list.

Hemlock (Hemlock, #1)A Tale of Two Centuries (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, #2)Vengeance Bound





A Tale of Two Centuries (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century #2) by Rachel Harris.

Vengeance Bound by Justina Ireland.

Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock.

Vitro by Jessica Khoury (which has no cover and doesn't come out for a while!)




So those are my finds. What are yours??

1 comment:

  1. Oh Hemlock looks good! I'll have to check out your other finds!
    HAPPY FRIDAY

    Here's mine

    Friday Finds

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!