Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Finds #4

FF2_Md
This is a weekly meme hosted by Should be Reading.

This highlights the different book finds for the week!



MY FINDS:
Elemental (Elemental, #1)Tandem (Many-Worlds, #1)

The NaturalsProject CainImpostor (Variants, #1)Tumble & FallRelativity





The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Project Cain by Geoffrey Girard
Imposter by Susanne Winnacker
Tumble & Fall by Alexandra Coutts
Tandem by Anna Jarzab
Relativity by Cristin Bishara
Elemental by Antony John


So those are my Friday Finds! What are yours?

4 comments:

  1. I REALLY want to read Tandem and Imposter - they look so fantastic! :) Thanks for sharing your finds for this week. ^.^
    Happy Reading! :D

    -----
    Tiffa @ The British Book Nerd
    My Friday Finds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!!! Some of these I picked for the sole reason that they have AWESOME covers!!! I love our blog!!!

      Delete
  2. I love your FF! I think I'm adding each on to my list! Here's my list... http://www.paramourbooks.com/2013/04/friday-finds-42613.html

    BTW- I also loved your "About Me" page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by. And I'm really glad you liked my about me page. It kind of made my day! :)

      Delete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!