Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Finds #hmmmmmm.

So I'm not sure how many of these Friday Finds I've done. (Maybe one or two) and since I'm not in the mood to look at all my previous posts........


This weekly meme is hosted by Should be Reading!

Fyre (Septimus Heap, #7)Virals (Virals, #1)Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2)


Fyre by Angie Sage
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
Virals by Kathy Reichs


So Fyre is a book that I added to my TBR list waaaaaaaayyyyyyyy long ago, but I feel the need to revisit it because it JUST CAME OUT. This is the final book in the Septimus Heap series and I've been dying to read it!!! Sadly I totally forgot about it.....  :'( ......Anyhow, I can't wait to read this book!!!!!!!!
I read the first book in the Throne of Glass Series was good so I added that book
AND
since I love the show Bones I added Virals which is by the same author who wrote the Bones' books!!!



So What books have YOU found?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!