Sunday, April 21, 2013

LOOK AT THE NEW HEADING AND BUTTON!!!

Okay, so yesterday I spent HOURS (not even exaggerating) firguring out how to make a header AND a button. So I feel like the header might be too bright......BUT I love it (and don't feel like trying to make another) so I'm keeping it!!! and now for the button:



















WAIT FOR IT....














WAIT FOR IT....









AND......

 photo 4a7ea281-2456-4ace-89d7-2f1b1ad0d7a3_zpsf7692215.jpg



Incredible right? (I'm kidding, I just feel impressed with my self.)
Anyhow, I wanted to kind of convey the idea of moving forward, (like on a train track to the mountains) and also I just really liked the picture and felt as though it fit me as a person. Hmmmmm, well I hope that whoever reads this (probably no one) enjoys it!!!


AND if anyone feels like leaving a comment on what they think of the header and button, I will love you forever!!! =D


Last thing, today is my catch up on reviews day, so with any luck there will be a few reviews!!!

Thanks for your time!!!








2 comments:

  1. This blog is awesome!! Love the dandelions!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! I really am glad that you like it!!!

      Delete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!