Monday, April 1, 2013

Musing Monday #1

MusingMondays5Musing Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading...

The question I am chosing to answer is: What book can you not wait to get your hands on?

This one is an easy question. I can't wait to read This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith. I've read the first couple of chapters and now I can't wait!!! It's coming out tomorrow!!!! =D

This Is What Happy Looks LikeIf fate sent you an email, would you answer?

When teenage movie star Graham Larkin accidentally sends small town girl Ellie O'Neill an email about his pet pig, the two seventeen-year-olds strike up a witty and unforgettable correspondence, discussing everything under the sun, except for their names or backgrounds.

Then Graham finds out that Ellie's Maine hometown is the perfect location for his latest film, and he decides to take their relationship from online to in-person. But can a star as famous as Graham really start a relationship with an ordinary girl like Ellie? And why does Ellie want to avoid the media's spotlight at all costs?


1 comment:

  1. This sounds interesting. Here's my musing: http://daystarz.wordpress.com/2013/04/01/author-binge-ing/

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!