Title: Perfect Scoundrels
Author: Ally Carter
Genre: YA, Spies, Action, Adventure
Recommended: 12 and up
Series: Heist Society #3
Similar books: The first two in this series, Gallagher Girls Series, Investigating the Hottie
This book was amazing as every single one of Ally Carter's books have been. Perfect Scoundrel's has lived up to all of my expectations.
Katarina Bishop and W.W. Hale the fifth were born to lead completely different lives: Kat comes from a long, proud line of love able criminal masterminds, while Hale is the scion of one of the most seemingly perfect dynasties in the world. If their families have one thing in common, it's that they both know how to stay under the radar while getting-or stealing-whatever they want. No matter the risk, the Bishops can always be counted on, but in Hale's family, all bets are off when money is on the line. When Hale unexpectedly inherits his grandmother's billion dollar corporation, he quickly learns that there's no place for Kat and their old heists in his new role. But Kat won't let him go that easily, especially after she gets tipped off that his grandmother's will might have been altered in an elaborate con to steal the company's fortune. So instead of being the heir-this time, Hale might be the mark. Forced to keep a level head as she and her crew fight for one of their own, Kat comes up with an ambitious and far-reaching plan that only the Bishop family would dare attempt. To pull it off, Kat is prepared to do the impossible, but first, she has to decide if she's willing to save her boyfriend's company if it means losing the boy.
(Summary from Goodreads)THE PROS
1. Kat as always was amazing. She is fierce yet vulnerable and I just love her to pieces.
2. Kat and Hale. I love these two together. They really are the best.
3. The Heist. This heist just blew my mind. How Ally Carter comes up with these ideas is beyond me.
4. The rest of the crew. Just gotta lobe them especially Angus and Hammish.
5. The cover!!!! Hale is in her glasses!!! I just love this cover!!!!!
1. I felt like there wasn't enough Nick in this book and I really missed some.of the funnier moments.
2. Hale annoyed me a tiny bit but I get why he was portrayed that way and he totally made it up in the end.
Okay I know that's a pretty short review, but I really love this series. Ally Carter is an amazing writer who is definitely going places. Personally I'm hoping for a movie! =D So if you haven't read this series yet, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! Drop everything and read!
WOULD I READ THIS BOOK: YESSSSS!!!!!!
WOULD I BUY THIS BOOK: YEP!!!!!!!
WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS BOOK: YES TO LOVERS OF SPIES AND AWESOMENESS!!!
WILL I READ THE NEXT BOOK: YESSSSS!!!!!
WOULD I READ OTHER BOOKS BY THIS AUTHOR: YES!!