Monday, April 1, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #1

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by Should be Reading

So my current read is Mind Games by Kiersten White. Which so far I love.

Mind Games (Mind Games, #1)

Fia was born with flawless instincts. Her first impulse, her gut feeling, is always exactly right. Her sister, Annie, is blind to the world around her—except when her mind is gripped by strange visions of the future.

Trapped in a school that uses girls with extraordinary powers as tools for corporate espionage, Annie and Fia are forced to choose over and over between using their abilities in twisted, unthinkable ways…or risking each other’s lives by refusing to obey.

In a stunning departure from her New York Times bestselling Paranormalcy trilogy, Kiersten White delivers a slick, edgy, heartstoppingly intense psychological thriller about two sisters determined to protect each other—no matter the cost.




Interested, Right???? So this is my teaser found at 4% on my kindle. (I really liked this quote so I went back to it.)
"Maybe I don't remember what it's like to not feel wrong all the time. Maybe without the constant low hum of pain in my head, the twist of my stomach, that feeling you get just before something bad happens that you can't know is going to happen but you know anyway, the feeling that has been my constant companion these last five years-maybe without it I'm nothing."

OOHHHH, sound good? What's your current read?

9 comments:

  1. wow...sounds like an awesome read and I really like your teaser! Here is mine: http://pamelasbookspot.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/tuesday-56-dance-of-shadows-by-yelena.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This definitely sounds like an amazing book. Very emotional teaser. You can find my teaser at http://www.thebusymomsdaily.com/2013/04/teaser-tuesdays-april-2nd.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine having that bad feeling for five years. Sounds like a book full of drama and tension.
    My Teaser is from THE FORTUNE QUILT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, intriguing perspective on that "feeling." Now I'm curious. Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds really good and I'm going to have to add it to my ever growing list....lol

    Here's my TT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good teaser sounds very interesting.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/04/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Or something so much more? Great teaser!
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that's a great teaser -- thought provoking! Here is my teaser from THE COLLECTOR by Victoria Scott.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!