Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #2

Teaser Tuesday is a meme hosted by Should be Reading.

This week my teaser will be from the book, If We Survive by Andrew Klavan.

If We SurviveWhat do you do when a mission trip suddenly leaves you caught in the middle of a revolution?

Will Peterson is part of a mission team that has traveled to Costa Verde to rebuild the wall of a school. It's been a great trip-until a revolution breaks out just before they board their plane to go home.

But then it becomes a desperate race to escape: from a firing squad, from savage animals in the depths of the jungle, from prison cells and revolutionaries with machine guns.

One of the girls is showing Will amazing things about what it means to be truly fearless. And one of the guys has the makings of a real hero. None of them will go home the same. If they only survive.

(Summary from Goodreads)

"And just at that moment, there were a few bursts of static on the screen-and then the picture went out. There was nothing, not even a test pattern. Just darkness."

So far, I'm really enjoying this book!!! Did this quote catch your interest????

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!