Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #1

This is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish.

Heist Society (Heist Society, #1)This is my first time doing this and the topic is the top ten characters that I would crush on if I was also a fictional character.

The Alchemyst (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #1)1. Josh Newman from the Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel. I loved this series and I got kind of obsessed over it. Josh was one of my absolute favorite characters and I adored the whole series.
2. Hale from the Heist Society series. I love Ally Carter's writing. Hale is one of the best characters in the books(even though he can be a bit of a jerk)
Untraceable (Nature of Grace, #1)3. Mo from the Nature of Grace series. I love Mo. He loves being outside. Loves animals. What more can you ask for?
A Spy in the House (The Age...4. James Easton from the Agency Series. He's just awesome even though he was evil to Mary when he first learned her secret. He likes solving mysteries, climbing around in sewers, and stopping the Queen from blowing up. He also puts his life at risk to save Mary.
5. Archer from Hex Hall. This series was (and still is) one of my favs. Archer was the best. He was funny, evil, and determined. He also always put Sophie's needs first.
6. Robin Hood from Scarlet. I LOVE Robin Hood. Need I say more???
Scarlet (Scarlet #1)Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1)7. Tucker from Unearthly. He was fun and adventuresome. Enjoyed jumping out of trees and was annoying. I just loved him.
8. Griffin from the Girl in the Steel Corset. He was awesome and can use Aether
9. Prince Kai from Cinder. He's just a great character.
Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)The Girl in the Steel Corse...Unearthly (Unearthly, #1)10. Raffe from Angelfall. He's an angel and normally I hate angles but I love this guy.
Okay and to add two girls that I would love to be friends with:
 Maddie and Verity from Code Name Verity!!

Honorable mentions.
Angelfall (Penryn & the End...Day from Legend
Perry from Under the Never Sky
Logan Quinn from Mythos Academy
Reed from Prison Nation
Code Name Verity

2 comments:

  1. I have a lot of reading to catch up, but I'm sure if they made the list, they must be crush worthy. :D

    Jessica @ Literary, etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent read any of these books, actually, so I dont know any of these characters.. That's okay though, so you can keep them to yourself without the worry of me stealing them from you. MWAHAHAHAH!! =)))
    April Blog Hop
    Top Ten Book Boyfriends

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!