Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #2

This weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.


HootThis weeks topic is top ten books you've read before you became a book blogger.


1. Harry Potter. Who doesn't love Harry? This is probably my all time favorite book!!!
2. Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld. This was the book that first got me into steampunk. It is probably one of the best books ever and I think I've reread it and the other two books in the series about a million times. Writing this now makes me want to go get my copy and read it now!!!! :)
Assassin (Lady Grace Mysteries, #1)Leviathan (Leviathan, #1)3. Lady Grace Mysteries. These books were some that I read after Nancy Drew and I totally loved them.
4. The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel by Michael Scott. Another series that is impossible not to love.
5. Paint the Wind by Pam Muñoz Ryan. Amazing book that has horses!!!
6. The Penderwicks. These books are epic and I love them!!!
The Alchemyst (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #1)7. Hoot, Flush, Scat, and Chomp by Carl Hiaasen. All of these books are amazing and Hiaasen is an epic author.
8. Graceling by Kristen Cashore. If you haven't read this series then you are missing out on an epic fantasy series.
9. Sherlock Holmes. Need I say more?
The City of Ember (Book of Ember, #1)10. Ashes, Ashes by Jo Treggiari. I just loved this book. It was probably one of my first dystopian/post apocalyptic reads and it has stuck in my mind ever since. (Before I stayed in the fantasy and mystery genres)
Notable mentions
The Swiss Family Robinson
City of Ember
The Mysterious Benedict society.
Percy Jackson.




So what are sonme of your favorite books?????

3 comments:

  1. Awesome list! I loved Graceling and the Harry Potter series.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Love the Nicholas Flamel series (that last book - wow!) and Sherlock Holmes, too :)

    Erin @ YA Book Crush

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the Penderwick books. They're so much fun! I also love HP (who doesn't?) and read all but the last one before I started blogging.

    Nice list!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!