Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #3

This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

So this week is a week to go back to one that you have previously missed. I chose Top Ten Series I have yet to finish. Why? Because I have A LOT of those.




Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)1.) Under the Never Sky Series....OMG, I seriously need to just read this book. It's sitting their on my kindle begging to be read, but I just haven't been in the mood to finish it. I'm about half way through, and I just, GRRRRR!!!

Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi






Middle Ground (Awaken, #2)2.) The Awaken series.....Okay so I only haven't read the second book, but I just LOVED the first one and NEED to read the second one!!
Middle Ground by Katie Kacvinsky








The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies, #2)3.) I Am Number Four......I have all of the books at my library and I just need to read them!! I finished the first one and watched the movie and really liked it.
The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore







The Last Echo (The Body Finder, #3)

4.) The Body Finder Series....Yet another series that I love but haven't finished!!
The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting







The Clearing (Outside, #2)

5.)Outside....I really liked the first book and have been hopinh to find the time to read the second!!!
The Clearing by Shalini Boland







The Mask of Destiny


6.) Billionaire Series......Another amazing series coming to a close.
The Mask of Destiny by Richard Newsome









The Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey, #2)7.) The Iron Fey......I liked the first book and have been meaning to read the second.
The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa








Outpost (Razorland, #2)
8.) Enclave.......MUST READ OUTPOST!!!!!
Outpost by Ann Aguirre








Crossed (Matched, #2)

9.) Matched.......I didn't even like the first book but I'm curious as to what might happen next.
Crossed by Allie Condie








Requiem (Delirium, #3)10.) Delirium....... I just......Need to find out who Lena picks and it had better not be Julian. (I hate him)
Requiem by Lauren Oliver


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!