Monday, April 1, 2013

Unspeakable (Short Story)

Unspeakable (The Nature of Grace short story, #1.5)
Title: Unspeakable
Author: S.R. Johannes
Genre: YA, Mystery, Thriller
Series: The Nature of Grace
Rating: Zebra






After reading Untraceable, I really needed something to tide me over until Uncontrollable. This extremely short story did just that. I love Mo and Grace so much and reading this scene from Mo's perspective was great. You would probably want to read Untraceable before you read this short story, but for fans of The Nature of Grace series this is a must read.

ZEBRA=4.5 STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!