Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #1

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.
This is my book that I've been dying to read.


Don't Look Now (PERSEFoNE #2) By Michelle Gagnon
Publication Date: August 27th 2013

Don't Look Now (PERSEF0NE, #2)The jaw-dropping sequel to breakout YA thriller Don't Turn Around, which Kirkus Reviews named a Best Book of the Year, calling it "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo for teens, a surefire hit"

Noa Torsen is on the run. Having outsmarted the sinister corporation Pike & Dolan, Noa and her friend Zeke now move stealthily across the country, protecting runaways before they become test subjects for P&D's horrific experiments. Noa knows all too well what that feels like: Whatever they did to her has left her exhausted and scared.

Back in Boston, Peter anxiously follows Noa's movements from his computer, using his hacker skills to feed her the information she needs to stay alive. But he's desperate to do something more, especially when he learns what P&D has done to his ex-girlfriend Amanda.

Then, in an explosive confrontation, Noa and her team are trapped in the one place they thought was safe. It will take everything Noa and Peter have to bring down the corporation before it gets them first. And with no one to trust and enemies hiding at every turn, they may be the only people alive who can.

This stunning second book in the critically acclaimed Don't Turn Around trilogy raises the stakes to their absolute limit and will leave readers begging for the exciting conclusion, Don't Let Go.

(Summary from Goodreads)

So what are book are YOU waiting for??


7 comments:

  1. Wow! I haven't heard of this series, but it sounds really intense. I like a book with action and this one sounds like it's full of it. Jeeze, how'd I miss this series? Ha ha. The cover is gorgeous, too, I love it.

    Thanks for sharing, I'm definitely going to check this one out. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I found this series on accident, read the first book and loved it!! Now I can't wait for the second!!!

      Delete
  2. I haven't read the first book, but it looks great. So does this one. Thanks for stopping by my WoW.

    LisaILJ @ "I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man! Another series to add to my TBR! :) Sounds awesome!

    My WOW

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the first book but haven't read it yet! I must do that soon. Great pick! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the series!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!