Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #2

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.


This week I'm hyped about Scorched by Mari Mancusi.
ScorchedSixteen-year-old Trinity Brown is used to her grandfather's crazy stories, so she never believed the latest treasure he brought home was a real dragon's egg. Not until their home is invaded by soldiers trying to steal it and a strange boy who tells her the world as she knows it will be wiped out in a fiery dragon war—unless they work together to stop it. Meantime, there's a different voice whispering to Trinity, calling to her, telling her what to do...the dragon inside her egg is not ready to give up without a fight.
(Summary from Goodreads)

DOESN'T IT SOUND AMAZING?!
But here's the bad news, it doesn't come out until September 3rd, 2013!!! *SIGH* Looks like I'm in for a long wait....


You can find out more about the book at The Story Siren.


 



What books are YOU waiting for??

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic pick for this week! :)

    New follower via bloglovin! Here is my WoW!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!