Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #3

This weekly meme is hosted by Breaking the Spine.



This is bad.....I don't really know what I'm waiting for......








WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I've got it!!!!!!!




 HOW COULD I FORGET THIS BOOK!!!!

The Girl with the Iron Touch (The Steampunk Chronicles, #3)
The Girl with the Iron Touch by Kady Cross
COMES OUT MAY 28th, 2013!!!

In 1897 London, something not quite human is about to awaken

When mechanical genius Emily is kidnapped by rogue automatons, Finley Jayne and her fellow misfits fear the worst. What's left of their archenemy, The Machinist, hungers to be resurrected, and Emily must transplant his consciousness into one of his automatons—or forfeit her friends' lives.

With Griffin being mysteriously tormented by the Aether, the young duke's sanity is close to the breaking point. Seeking help, Finley turns to Jack Dandy, but trusting the master criminal is as dangerous as controlling her dark side. When Jack kisses her, Finley must finally confront her true feelings for him...and for Griffin.

Meanwhile, Sam is searching everywhere for Emily, from Whitechapel's desolate alleyways to Mayfair's elegant mansions. He would walk into hell for her, but the choice she must make will test them more than they could imagine.

To save those she cares about, Emily must confront The Machinist's ultimate creation—an automaton more human than machine. And if she's to have any chance at triumphing, she must summon a strength even she doesn't know she has....

(Summary from GoodReads) 

I am dying to read this book!!! I need to know what happens!! And what is this about Jack Dandy?! How dare this happen.....I NEED TO KNOW!!!!! I knew I shouldn't have started looking for books that haven't come out yet. There is too much anticipation!!!!


Are you excited for The Girl with the Iron Touch?
What else are YOU waiting for?

8 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about this one, too! I loved the last two books, and Griffin has just stolen my heart :)

    Was just admiring your favorite books montage to the left there; we have a LOT of favorites in common. Did you get a chance to read "This Is What Happy Looks Like" by Jennifer E. Smith yet? I loved it even more than "Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight."

    Thanks for swinging by YA Book Crush earlier to check out my WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVED This is What Happy Looks Like and I keep meaning to add it to my favorite books!!!! I'm falling down on the job!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!!

      Delete
  2. I also didn't know what I was waiting for so I just chose randomly HAHAHA The iron touch looks good and worth the wait :))

    new follower via bloglovin

    follow back?

    My WOW

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/04/waiting-on-wednesday_16.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Thanks for following me!! Definitely following you back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by my WoW. I read the first two books in this series and I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't started reading this series despite its many positive review, which I'm really regretting because I love steampunk and the covers of these novels.

    Thanks for stopping by and sharing!

    Angie @ YA Novelties

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this on hold even though I haven't read the others. But at least I'll be able to read all 3 without having to wait, now.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this cover and hope you get to read it soon.
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!