Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #4


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine!
This meme highlights the books that you are waiting for that have not been published yet!






THIS WEEK I CHOSE:


School Spirits (School Spirits, #1)School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins

Fifteen-year-old Izzy Brannick was trained to fight monsters. For centuries, her family has hunted magical creatures. But when Izzy’s older sister vanishes without a trace while on a job, Izzy's mom decides they need to take a break.

Izzy and her mom move to a new town, but they soon discover it’s not as normal as it appears. A series of hauntings has been plaguing the local high school, and Izzy is determined to prove her worth and investigate. But assuming the guise of an average teenager is easier said than done. For a tough girl who's always been on her own, it’s strange to suddenly make friends and maybe even have a crush.

Can Izzy trust her new friends to help find the secret behind the hauntings before more people get hurt?
(summary from Goodreads)
Publication date: May 14th, 2013

I loved Rachel Hawkins Hex Hall series and I'm psyched to see her spin off series come out. (Especially since it comes out the day before my birthday.) I am dying to know what is going to happen. I am really interested to learn about Izzy's family. With any luck this series will be great.


What books are YOU waiting for????

26 comments:

  1. I love Hawkin's other books, so I hope this one is as good!

    Our Picks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully!! Thanks for stopping by! You guys have some great picks!!

      Delete
  2. This is my WoW, too! I can't wait to see Izzy out in the real world, dealing with high school, friends and a crush :)

    Erin @ YA Book Crush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny we have the same pick! I really want to know what happens next!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I haven't read the Hex Hall books, but they look awesome...and so does this one. Thanks for sharing. Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Hex Hall books!! Thanks for visiting! Interesting pick!

      Delete
  4. So it's a Hex Hall spin-off! Ooh, I have to check this one out. :) Nice pick! And thanks for dropping by my WoW. :)

    Julie @ Books and Insomnia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Hex Hall so I'm definitely looking forward to this one, awesome pick and thank you for stopping by my post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited for this one even though I've never read the Hex Hall books. I decided to try this author with her fresh series.
    My WoW @Natflix&Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your WoW sounded really interesting! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  7. OOh nice!! I read this one on Netgalley and it was amazing!! Loved it! Hope you get to read it soon!!

    Ooh...just saw the countdown to Emerald Green! Love the cover! Still need to read Ruby Red though!! So behind!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is on my wishlist too. Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pick! Thanks for stopping by the blog.

    Kat
    katsbookbuzz.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have yet to read her Hex Hall series. Maybe I should check that out. I mean, I've always loved the covers, and I judge a book by its cover. Ahhhh so many books, so little time. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pick! I haven't read Hex Hall yet but I'm seeing it more and more so i'm tempted to pick it up! :)

    Here's my wow:
    http://bookshelf308.blogspot.com/2013/04/waiting-on-wednesday-4242013.html

    -Jessi @ Bookshelf 308

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have heard great things about this series. Great pick.


    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've only read the first Hex Hall book so far, but I really liked it! I'm sure I'll like this series too! Great pick!

    My WOW

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh I have this ARC and I am trying to get to it. I love Rachel Hawkins and loved the Hex Hall series, great pick. Thanks so much for visiting my WoW.

    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice pick, great minds think alike ;) I love the covers for her books, and can't wait for it to be released!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great choice. This sounds really good! Thanks for stopping by my WOW :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hex Hall is in my to-read list, and this one sounds so interesting! Thanks for sharing :D
    Review: Losing It
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  18. You could request an ARC for this from netgalley :D Check it out!

    My WOW

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/04/waiting-on-wednesday_23.html#links

    (INT) Giveaway Win your BOOK OF CHOICE!

    http://www.lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/04/500-followers-international-giveaway.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  19. Okay, so I saw this one on Netgalley, and I love Rachel Hawkins, but goodness! I just couldn't make myself request it. Dumb, I know. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have not read Hex Hall yet but I look forward to starting all of these books in the future! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post! Sorry for the super late response.

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!