Sunday, May 5, 2013

Cover Love Monday #1


Cover Love Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Divergent Gryffindor!
This meme shows some of the amazing covers that are out there!! (And there are some great ones!!)


Splintered (Splintered, #1)Ashes of Twilight (Ashes Trilogy, #1)Uncontrollable (Nature of Grace, #2)Seraphina (Seraphina, #1)SeraphinaCode Name VerityCrewel (Crewel World, #1)The Warlock (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #5)


Splintered by A.G. Howard
Ashes of Twilight by Kassy Tayler
Uncontrollable by S. R. Johannes
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
Crewl by Gennifer Albin
The Warlock by Michael Scott
I love all of these covers!! They are just so pretty or hold so much meaning! Code Name Verity has a simple, yet powerful cover!! That book had me crying so hard and the cover is so beautiful!! I love Seraphina and I think the hardcover and paperback covers are both so pretty! And Crewl!!! It has so many pretty colors! I love the Uncontrollable and that cover is so mysterious! And the others!! I love all of the covers of the Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series!!! I actually haven't read Ashes of Twilight (I own it!!) and Splintered, but the covers are so COOL!!

Okay, okay. Cover love ramble over!!!

WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE COVERS??

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Thanks for participating :) I love the covers of Splintered and Seraphina too! They're both really amazing :)

    Please help me spread the word by using #CLM or #CoverLoveMondays on Twitter. Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!