Friday, May 3, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #2

Gain New Blog FollowersFeature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

So this post is really late! Anyhow this weeks question is:

Q: Give us a sneak! What are you reading? Tell us about a fun or fail scene in your current read.


How to answer, how to answer, hmmmmm. Well I have just started reading Prophecy by Ellen Oh. And when I say just started I really mean I'm on like the second page! I have been super busy!! My thoughts so far is that it reminds me a lot of Graceling. The main character reminds me so much of Katsa. I am really hoping that I will be able to see around it as I get further into the story. Well, thanks for stopping by. (And sorry this post sucks!!)
Prophecy (The Dragon King Chronicles, #1)The greatest warrior in all of the Seven Kingdoms... is a girl with yellow eyes.

Kira’s the only female in the king’s army, and the prince’s bodyguard. She’s a demon slayer and an outcast, hated by nearly everyone in her home city of Hansong. And, she’s their only hope...

Murdered kings and discovered traitors point to a demon invasion, sending Kira on the run with the young prince. He may be the savior predicted in the Dragon King Prophecy, but the missing treasure of myth may be the true key. With only the guidance of the cryptic prophecy, Kira must battle demon soldiers, evil shaman, and the Demon Lord himself to find what was once lost and raise a prince into a king.

Intrigue and mystery, ancient lore and action-packed fantasy come together in this heart-stopping first book in a trilogy



Oh, If you want to follow me, I would love if you followed through Bloglovin' or Linky followers! Thanks!!


34 comments:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog and I am glad I did :) I am following via GFC!

    Katelynn Clark
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! I will follow back! :)

      Delete
  2. God I love your blog!! So pretty and colorful!!! I want to read both of those books!

    New follower by Bloglovin :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!! Thanks so much!!! I really appreciate it! I really like your blog too!!!!

      Delete
  3. I love Graceling! That encouraging to hear that Prophecy's heroine reminds you of Katsa! I have Prophecy, but I have yet to read it.

    New Linky follower!

    Check out my FF post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope that it will be in a positive way! I don't want this heroine to be too similar! I like Katsa because she is so unique!!

      Delete
  4. This post doesn't suck! I've been meaning to check out the Prophecy and you just encouraged me too.

    Thanks for stopping by, following back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really appreciate the follow back! (And also for saying that my post doesn't suck! That means a lot!) =D

      Delete
  5. Hi! New bloglovin follower!
    http://www.shesinlovewithbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Passing through to say hi!I'm a new follower who found you by FF blog hop and hope I can see you back at my blog or blogs =)

    guinandlibertadtomas.blogspot.com

    yamulticulturaljunkie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just checking out one of your blogs!! Loved it! Thanks for stopping by!!!

      Delete
  7. Can't wait to hear what you think of it once you get farther in. It's on my TBR list and I was curious as to how it would be.

    Thanks for stopping by my FF earlier!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I will finish it this weekend and post my review SOON!!!

      Delete
  8. Hey :) Just wanted to let you know I stopped by.I'm a new follower! I'm following you via bloglovin'. Hope to get a follow back :)

    Amber

    http://paradiseofpages.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-and-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a really good book :) New Follower via Bloglovin.

    Check out My FF


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha! It doesn't suck, it made me laugh.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've returned the follow via Bloglovin. Daisy from Paramour Books

    ReplyDelete
  11. This book sounds interesting. I take it that you didn't like Graceling? Your post doesn't suck at all, it's funny. Thank you so much for stopping by and following me. New follower: GFC, Linky, Bloglovin!! 8)

    Happy Reading from Reese's @Reese's Reviews: MA2F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NOOOO, I LOVED GRACELING!! I just don't want to read a copycat book! Thanks so much for all the follows!!!

      Delete
  12. Thanks for stopping by earlier! New bloglovin' follower

    I have not read this book yet, but it sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sadly I haven't read either, although I own them both. Thanks for visiting my F&FF. Old follower.

    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi hopping through, I haven't read this book yet but I like the cover.

    Jodie @ Aussie Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  15. I also have this book on my Kindle, but haven't read it yet. I'll wait and see what you think about it. ;)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following back via Bloglovin.

    Johanna @ Challenging Reads

    ReplyDelete
  16. mmmm sounds good! And I loved Graceling, sooo... Will have to give this one a closer look.. Thanks for stopping by ~ following back via Bloglovin :)

    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woah I totally get your title. LOL. Prophecy seems like a great book to read.

    New GFC follower
    Cindy @ http://bookaholicfaggots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. 7 kingdoms? Special eye color? This book does scream Graceling. Hope you enjoy!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! New follower:)
    Esty @ Boarding with Books

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!