Friday, May 10, 2013

Feature and Follow #3

Feature and Follow is hosted by Parajunkee and Allison Can Read.

THE QUESTION FOR TODAY IS:


WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE MOM FROM FICTION???






I have so many favorite moms!! It is so hard to choose!! Here is my narrowed down list:
My absolute favorite mom would have to be Nick Waters mom from Scat by Carl Hiaasen. Not only do I love this book his mom is so sweet and awesome!!!
Another mention would have to go to Sophie Mercer's mom from Hex Hall. She isn't afraid to fight and is just really cool!
I also LOVE Verity's mom from Code Name Verity. She was so sweet and forgiving. And I just loved the whole book, so obviously I'm going to love her!!!
And also Mrs. Weasley from Harry Potter and Percy Jackson's mom from Percy Jackson.


Honorable Mentions:
Lydia's Mom from So Close to You
Jamie's mom from Being Jamie Baker
Ella's mom from Ella Enchanted

So WHO ARE YOUR FAVORITE MOMS????




If you are going to follow me, Bloglovin', linky, e-mail, or RSSare best since GFC sounds like it's going away!

11 comments:

  1. Great picks! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and following.
    New follower via Linky & Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You definitely did not have a hard time with this question. I couldn't barely find 1. I haven't read the first 3 books you mentioned so that could be why :) Here’s my FF for the week
    Daisy from Paramour Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first it was really hard for me, but I went through my list of read books and found some moms that I really liked!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!

      Delete
  3. I don't know many of those books, but I bet their great choices.

    Question: How does Ellas mom make the list? She died within the first chapter.

    Ella is my all time favorite book, so I'm glad you mentioned it! The movie... no. Let's not talk about the movie.

    Julianna Smith
    http://readingintwilight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Opps should have clarified! I really like the idea of her!! She sounded like a great mom and really cared about Ella, always putting her first. One of my favorite scenes in the whole book is the moment when they are sitting in bed and drink soup together!! Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for visiting My FF! Followed back via Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog! New follower here :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for stopping by my FF
    Following back
    Danielle @ Coffee and Characters

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're the only blogger I've seen so far who's had to narrow down a list. :) This question really made me think about how many YA books either have parents who have died or parents who aren't really around.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Old follower :D

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!