Sunday, May 5, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #3

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's reviews.

This post highlights the books that you have somehow received!






BOUGHT:

Touched (Sense Thieves, #1)The Avery Shaw Experiment
Touched by Corrine Jackson
The Avery Shaw Experiment  by Kelly Oram

BORROWED:
Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1)Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
My review is here









RECEIVED:
Shadow Of The Mark (Carrier, #2)
Shadow of the Mark by Leigh Fallon

Got from Good Books and Good Wine via the Cuddlebuggery, Little Blogger Big Ambiotions project.







WHAT HAVE YOU GOTTEN THIS WEEK????





2 comments:

  1. Nice collection this week! Hope you liked Pushing The Limit as much as we do. And Shadow of the Mark is a favorite with us as well. Here's ours if you'd like to see it: BiblioJunkies Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!! You guys got some amazing books!!

      Delete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!