Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday # 7

Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This weeks topic is
 TOP TEN BOOK COVERS OF BOOKS YOU'VE READ!!!

This is a topic that I love because a cover can make me pick up a book. And really whoever said don't judge a book by it's cover is wrong. I am a big judger. (Although I will still pick up books with bad covers if the concept sounds promising!)


1.)
This cover is just so epic. The book is too!

 2.)I really like this cover! Mostly because of the dragon!
 3.) Normally I'm not a fan of contemporary covers, they always seem cheesey but this cover is beautiful!!
 4.) I just love this cover! The picture is so cool and fits the book so well! And I love how they put the title!
 5.) I LOVE THESE COVERS!!! They are so simple yet manage to capture the books so well!!!
 6.) There are so many girl in pretty dress book covers out there and personally I'm not a big fan of them, but this cover is so pretty and mysterious!!
 7.) I love the colors for this one! The hand is cool and it really reminds me of the book!
 8.) I really love this series! And the covers are so mysterious and pretty!!!
 9.)Love the book and the reflection of the eye in the knife is so neat!!
 10.) I really love the covers for the whole series!! They are pretty and simple!




 Honorable Mentions:



 All of these were books I really LOVED! (Except the Tiger's Curse, which was just okay) Does this indicate that awesome covers, often have awesome stories? Yes, yes it does!!!
So tell me, WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE COVERS????

22 comments:

  1. So Close to You has such an interesting cover. New follower!

    www.booknerdsjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! It's so pretty and it really captures your attention! Thanks for dropping by!!

      Delete
  2. Love Girl with the Steel Corset, the Alchmyst series, and Don't Turn Around - great covers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen the cover to Seraphina on a number of lists today and also seen in plenty in the past. I keep telling myself I should read that book but my TBR is so huge it might be a while before I do. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should!!! It's such a great book!

      Delete
  4. Your first three are some of my favorites too! I talk about CNV so much that I decided not to do that one this time. :) And I loved Seraphina's cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!!!!! Another CNV lover!!! I can't wait to read he next one!!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Wow. The ONLY one of these I've read is Graceling, which I didn't even think of, but it IS a good cover, isn't it?

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well as long as you read Graceling... I really liked the cover for it!! The colors were great!!

      Delete
  6. You picked some really cool ones. I especially like the covers of CODE NAME VERITY and PEAK. Very evocative.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Meant to be. Nice cover and funny book. Thanks for stopping by my TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I love the cover for MTB! It's do cool!

      Delete
  8. Love the cover for the Girl in the steel Corset!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not only is the cover great the book is too!!! LOL! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  9. Brilliant list! I hadn't seen the cover of Untraceable before, it's fab.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love Untracable and the second cover for the series is just as pretty!!

      Delete
  10. I've never noticed the reflection on Graceling's cover! O.o LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was tempted to add Graceling to my list, but didn't. I always thought the mixture of colors displayed were really pretty.

    And I really like the Seriphina cover, it's different and it really stands out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that cover!!! And Graceling is a super pretty cover! Thanks for stop popping by!!

      Delete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!