Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #6


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine.

This meme highlights a book that you are absolutely dying to read!!







Champion by Marie Lu
The explosive finale to Marie Lu’s New York Times bestselling LEGEND trilogy—perfect for fans of THE HUNGER GAMES and DIVERGENT!

He is a Legend.

She is a Prodigy.
Who will be Champion? 

June and Day have sacrificed so much for the people of the Republic—and each other—and now their country is on the brink of a new existence. June is back in the good graces of the Republic, working within the government’s elite circles as Princeps Elect while Day has been assigned a high level military position. But neither could have predicted the circumstances that will reunite them once again. Just when a peace treaty is imminent, a plague outbreak causes panic in the Colonies, and war threatens the Republic’s border cities. This new strain of plague is deadlier than ever, and June is the only one who knows the key to her country’s defense. But saving the lives of thousands will mean asking the one she loves to give up everything he has. With heart-pounding action and suspense, Marie Lu’s bestselling trilogy draws to a stunning conclusion.

(Summary from GoodReads)



After the ending in Prodigy, I have been dying to read this book and guess what? I NEED IT NOW!!! The only good news is that now there is a cover!!!! And there is also a release date in 2013!!!!! Yes I know shocking! It wasn't supposed to come out until 2014!!! Very excited!!!!!!!(If you can't tell by my excessive exclamation points!!!!!!!) And back the cover!!! OMG, It looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you see it!!!!! Okay, I'm done now!!!!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??????????




14 comments:

  1. I still have to read this series!! Not enough hours in the day to read everything that I want!! :)

    New follower.

    Here is my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This series is great, but I totally get what you mean!! There needs to be more time in a day or at least less school!!

      Delete
  2. I haven't read the second one yet ! I should get on that...

    WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked the second book!! Although the ending made me a bit mad!

      Delete
  3. Great choice! I am so excited it is coming out this year and not next. :-) Happy Reading!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!! I was jumping up and down when I saw the new date!!

      Delete
  4. I'm really excited for this one as well! I still have to read Prodigy though... and buy it. Thanks for sharing! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I really liked Prodigy, you should definitely check it out! Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  5. I've got Prodigy on my kindle, now that I know the finale is this year I'll push it up the reading list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read the first two books in the series but I've heard great things about them. I hope you enjoy reading this one. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by our blog. I'am also waiting for this one!! :D

    -Dannielle

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!