Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Blogging Things I suck at!!!



This is a tag hosted by Music Plus Books. So here is where I'm going to list the different blogging things I stuck at!
1.) Keeping a calm organized blog.
Ummmmmm, yeah....About that... I like chaos, so I normally just keep adding buttons and timer thingys and pictures and who knows what else to the sidebars on my blog. Every once in a while I have to tell myself, TODAY is the day where I'm going to clean out my sidebars.....and then when I do it, I end up keeping half the stuff on there anyways....I need to work on that. And I like color AND LOTS OF IT!!!!
2.) Writing reviews.
Immediately after finishing a book I have all these great ideas about what was good and bad....BUT I tend to wait to long before writing a review so I don't even remember half of what I was thinking and therefore I give the book a higher rating than I would otherwise. (Unless it was really bad, then I'll go even lower.)
3.) And that leads me to the issue of never taking notes or highlighting quotes,
I never remember to take notes. I'll bookmark a page that I think is important, but then I go back and I have no idea why I bookmarked it! And then half the time I'm like, HEY, I'll write my fav quote in my review.....Where is that quote?.....*proceeds to read the 400 page book all over again to find that one quote* Pfftttt. I know, I know, I'm smart! :)
4.) I always say I'm reading a book....but then I don't.
You see those lovely books under the CURRENTLY READING section in my sidebar? (I believe it is Outcast and The Trouble with Flirting) Well commitment scares me. I always pick up a book and say...Hwy I'm reading this, but I get sidetracked...and it's not even because those books are any less awesome, (Outcast has been up there for a while and I JUST started it.....IT IS AMAZING) but it's because I hate doing what I'm told.....Even if I'm the one telling myself....Does that make sense?
5.) I like to do EVERYTHING on my own. I don't like getting help.
Well on my blog anyways. I like to create my own headers/buttons/whatever instead of paying someone else to do it.....EVEN if it looks terrible....I'm just cool like that.
6.) Excessive Exclamation points and CAPITALIZATION.
Yeah.....I really need to work an that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7.) Posting every day!
I try....I really do, but sometimes I just can't think of anything to post and I don't have any reviews!!


So I think after making this list, I NEED to work on self-control. All my crazy colors and weird ideas are just hurting people's eyes......Sorry about that......Anyhow, those are the things I SUCK at!! TA-DA! And feel free to tag yourself......and say I tagged you because.....I really don't feel like doing it!

2 comments:

  1. OMG I'm totally like that too. I'm too cheap to pay someone to do my blog design! I hope you can drop a comment on a few other blogs so that they can do it too though!
    Laura @ Music Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me laugh, haha - it's definitely honest! And I like that you're being yourself :) Some people like chaos and fun stuff and lots of sidebar stuff! Embrace it! :)
    And the whole posting every day thing is just ridiculous. I've decided that unless you have co-bloggers or a group blog, being expected to come up with unique and interesting content every day is just stupid.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!