Sunday, June 30, 2013

Monthly Recap

JUNE IS OVER!!! Can you believe it??? I seriously can't!!!! So I once again have not done much reading or reviewing, NUT I have good reasons. First of all, FINALS!!! They are over and done with, but they always stress me out and I can't read. And also I obsessively began to watch Fringe and Heartland which are AMAZING shows, but seriously distract me from reading!!! Anyhow, this is what I've done on the blog this past month!!!








Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier
Click to Subscribe by L.M. Augustine
The Forgotten Ones by Laura Howard
Rewrite Redemption by J.H. Walker
Live Long and Prospero by Scott Pixcello

That is a sad amount of reviews! Yikes.....

Also Known AsOkay, it took me a while to narrow down my pick, but Also Known As by Robin Benway was AMAZING!!! And you should definitely check it out if your into spy books!!


RUNNER UPS:
The Forgotten Ones (The Danaan Trilogy, #1)Sapphire Blue (The Ruby Red Trilogy, #2)

The Forgotten Ones by Laura Howard
Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier
Which are both AMAZING, as well!









I did a few interviews with different authors including Cindy Lyle who wrote the Dragon Within, Donna Hawk author of Where Darkness Walks and Scott Pixcello who wrote Live Long and Prospero.





July 3rd-Play with Me/Ryan Hunter by Piper Shelly-Review
July 14th-Embracing the Flames by Candace Knoebel-Review
July 24th-Cassie Scot, ParaNormal Detective by Christine Amsden-Review
July 28th-Loving Your Lies by Piper Shelly Review

I am participating in the Summer Lovin' Read-a-thon fro July 1st to July 7th, so that should be fun! I also have several reviews that I have already written and am picking dates to post, so YAY for that!

SO that is a recap of the lovely month of June and as a warning I will be away from July 8th to 1 3th. I have posts scheduled so if you comment or contact me, I will not be answering for a while. Like really, I will have no internet access....It's going to be pretty weird! Thanks for reading my rambles! Until next time, Earthlings!!!   ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!