Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #10

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

THIS WEEK'S TOPIC IS:

TOP TEN BEACH      READS

So because I always seem to list the same books over and over again (because they're awesome!!!) I am going to list my future beach reads. (Most likely for this summer.)

1.) The Mask of Destiny- I love the first to books in this series an they are such fun light reads!

















2.) I Am Half-Sick of Shadows- Really really love this series and I need to pick up this book.

















3.) The Sweetest Spell-Girl makes chocolate.....MUST READ

















4.) Crewl- I bought this book a while ago and it looks like a great book to read on the beach.

















5.) Shooting Stars- It just looks so cute!!!

















6.) The Unnaturalists- It sounds soooooo good!!!  I need to read it!!! So it might as well be a beach read! :)

















7.) My Life Next Door-I've heard so much about this book and it sounds great!!! I definitely need to read it!

















8.) Keys--A Lady Grace Mystery- I love this series, but they are so hard to find!!! Hopefully I'll be able to get this one sometime this summer! (crossing my fingers!)

















9.) Welcome, Caller This is Chloe--This just looks funny!

















10.) Spies and Prejudice- What summer is complete without a spy novel??

















And that is my to read beach list....which is kind of a lie because I am not a big fan of the beach....


WHAT ARE YOU BEACH READS????

9 comments:

  1. I love My Life Next Door! I also want to read Spies and Prejudice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these either. My Life Next Door is on my TBR list though.

    TTT
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of the books either, but I hope you get through them over the summer.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good list! I just bought My Life Next Door and I am super excited to read it! And I definitely want to read Crewel.

    Thanks for stopping by Swept Away By Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Life Next Door made my list, too; such a great book! You will fall in love with Jase and his little brother George (who may be my favorite character!).

    I just added Chloe to my TBR list - I hadn't heard of it, but it really does look like a lot of fun (plus, I'd like to find out more about radio techie/loner Duncan).

    Great list!
    Erin @ YA Book Crush

    ReplyDelete
  6. All new books to me..will be adding a few to my wishlist..:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome, Caller, This Is Chloe has been on my to-read list, too! Let's both check it out this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Life Next Door is also on my TBR list this summer. Everything about it screams beach read! I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crewel sounds so amazing! I still have to purchase my copy though. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!