Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #11

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!

This week's topic is:
TOP TEN SUMMER TO-READS

So my summer to reads are all going to be books that I just bought.....because I really, really need to read them!!!
 photo Outcast_zpsdeb3b181.jpg
For me Summer starts the day school ends, which was today!! (My final final exam!!!) So these are the books I'm planning to read!!!


 photo mila20_zpsbdc8c35c.jpg
 photo Doomed_zps76c0225d.jpg
 photo Goingvintage_zpsc8c8c177.jpg
 photo Glitch_zps2bf65042.jpg
 photo Lettheskyfall_zps407607c9.jpg photo Stung_zps4fcf8252.jpg photo SmartGirlsgetwhattheywant_zpsf0d119f1.jpg
 photo sweetevil_zpsc5acdddc.jpg
 photo thetroublewithflirting_zpsd1da59b8.jpg


1.) Outcast by Adrienne Kress---I've heard SOOOOO many good things about this!!! So I have pretty high expectations!!

2.) The Trouble with Flirting by Clair LaZebnik---I loved the author's first book, Epic Fail, and I can't wait for this one!! (I don't like this cover, but Epic Fail's was soooo adorable!!)

3.) Doomed by Tracey Deebs----Ummmmm, Pandora's box (or the equivalent) count me in!!!

4.) Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza---This one didn't live up to many people's expectations, so I'm aiming low, in the hope it will impress me!!

5.) Glitch by Heather Anastasiu---This has such a cool concept and I'm looking forward to reading it!!!

6.) Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt--I love this author and the book sounds great!!!

7.) Stung by Bethany Wiggins---It has a really cool cover, need I say more? (Well it sounds interesting too!)

8.) Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messanger---It sounds great and I love the cover!

9.) Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer---This just sounds good!!

10.) Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins---I've heard a lot about this one!!! Definitely need to read it!

AND THE EXTRA ONE:

11.) Variant by Robinson Wells---It sounds good......


So these are all books that I recently got really good deals on for my kindle!!!! So I was majorly happy about that! Now I just need to find the time to read them!!!!

WHAT BOOKS ARE ON YOUR SUMMER TBR LIST????

13 comments:

  1. The Outcast was great! I still need to read Let the Sky Fall. It sounds really cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!

      Delete
  2. Going Vintage seems like such a fun read, perfect for summer!

    I haven't read any of these, but I really hope you enjoy them :)

    Thanks for stopping by my list earlier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Going Vintage is the Perfect Summer Read!!!! Loved your list and thanks for stopping by mine!!

      Delete
  3. I love that cover of Outcast - looks amazing! SO many great books on your list. Hope you get to and enjoy all of them this summer!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read... none of these. Wow, I am slacking. lol They all look amazing though. Especially "Outcast". The cover whore in me is squeeing a little. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read Going Vintage and Smart Girls Get What They Want as well. Enjoy your summer reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Loved Let the Sky Fall and Smart Girls - fun list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice list! A lot of these are on my TBR list, too (not my SUMMER list, but my GENERAL list ...). I've read VARIANT and didn't care for it much, but maybe you will.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mila 2.0 is on my reading pile too although I have no idea when I'll get to it. Hope you enjoy all your summer reads :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you'll really enjoy Going Vintage and Smart Girls as much as I did. And Sweet Evil is wonderful as well. Thanks for reminding me about Let the Sky Fall - I meant to put it on my TBR list a few months ago and forgot, but it's on there now!

    Erin @ YA Book Crush

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have about half of those on my TBR also! haha I did read Sweet Evil - I keep toying with the idea of reading the next one. I recently picked up Let the Sky Fall and Mila 2.0 at a book signing! I hope we both love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic list - every book is new to me! That always makes me happy & excited to go the library :) "Smart Girls Get What They Want" looks particularly fun!

    & thanks for stopping by our TTT!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!