Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #9

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This weeks topic is:
BOOKS THAT FEATURE TRAVEL IN SOMEWAY.



1.) Leviathan

















2.) Code Name Verity

















3.) Seraphina

















4.) Peak

















5.)  The Scourge

















6.) Darkest Minds

















7.) This is What Happy Looks Like

















8.) Altered

















9.) Ruby Red

















10.) From What I Remember

















I alaways seem to pick the same books over and over again, but oh well! Those are some of my favorite travel (in some way shape or form) books.

WHAT ARE YOURS????

6 comments:

  1. Ruby Red made my list as well! I loved From What I Remember, such a great book!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! This list is awesome. I love Leviathan and Ruby Red so much. Code Name Verity is another great pick. I have an e-galley of her new book. I can't wait to start it. I have to say that I appreciate hearing that you did not enjoy Ashfall. It gets boring sometimes when everyone always agree. Having said that, I did not enjoy Darkest Minds, but I loved Brightly Woven! Also, I read Insomnia and it is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted to read Code Name Verity, great picks! And thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by! You have some great picks, and I'm reminded of how I should read Code Name Verity one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruby Red is a great choice! I still need to read From What I Remember...

    Thanks for stopping by :) I love your blog title!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your list! Quite a few of these are hanging out in my TBR right now.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!