Thursday, July 11, 2013

Book Spine Message---RANDOM THURSDAY POST!!!!

It is time for another RANDOM THURSDAY POST!!!!****CUE DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!***


Today...because I'm scheduling this post way in advanced and doing it very quickly, I have decided to grace you with some of my epic Book Spine Poetry.....It's more of Book Spine Messages than poetry, but whatever....
The message (in case you can't read the spines) is:
The Girl who Could Fly
Sent
Darke
Fyre
(to the)
The Prophet of Yonwood
(in a)
Queste
(for)
The Mask of Destiny



Interesting message right????
I know it makes no sense, but whatever!!!
I'm just cool like that! :)
So do you have any awesome Book spine poetry/messages???

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!