Monday, July 1, 2013

Teaser Tidbits: Summer Lovin' Read-a-thon Challenge!

THE FIRST CHALLENGE!!!
  • Grab the book you're currently reading (or recently read) 
  • Open to a random page 
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page  NO spoilers allowed! Choose passages void of spoilers. The goal is to entice, yet not ruin the book for others! 
  • Share the title & author, so that other participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers! 
  • Last and but not least, link up your post using the InLinkz below so that others participants can check out your post! You must link up in order to get your participation entry point! You MUST enter using the InLinkz to get your point .
****THIS CHALLENGE IS OPEN ONLY FOR 24 HOURS!!!!***** A new challenge will be posted tomorrow. :-)

My Teaser is from Until I Die by Amy Plum!!!!
Until I Die (Revenants, #2)"Well, it was published four years after you were born, but was banned for most of your life -existence. At least in the uncensored version."














No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!