Monday, August 5, 2013

Monthly Recap: July



It is totally crazy that it is already August! Isn't it?

I am in shock.....

Well, anyways, July was a pretty awesome month for me!!! Not only did I get to read a ton... I also got to do a ton of hiking and biking!!! Which was pretty awesome!

Back on topic, below are my reviews for the month of July (and two from the first few days of August!)








Play With Me/Ryan Hunter by Piper Shelly
Invisible by Marni Bates
Outcast by Adrienne Kress
Echoes of Dark and Light by Cris Shanley-Dillman
Embracing the Flames by Candace Knoebel
The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
Uniquely Unwelcome by Brandi Nacole
Cassie Scot: ParaNormal Detective by Christine Amsden
Transparent by Natalie Whipple
Loving Your Lies by Piper Shelly
Pivot Point by Kasie West
The Defiance by A.G. Henley
The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda

(The last two listed were reviewed in the beginning of August, but I had read and wrote the review while still in July... So to me, I categorize them as July reviews...)
So I'm proud of myself! I actually managed to write a lot of reviews!!


Is it bad that I have a few books of the month? I just had an awesome month in finding great books!!!
The Defiance (Brilliant Darkness, #2)Spies and PrejudiceCassie Scot: ParaNormal DetectiveThe Distance Between UsPivot Point (Pivot Point, #1)Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1)

Yeah, when I said there was a lot I meant it.... I LOVED ALL OF THESE BOOKS!! And they totally deserve any and all positive hype that goes with them!





Not much going on this month in terms of book tours.
On August 6th I'll be participating in a book blitz for the book, The Defiance by A.G.Henley! Which was sooo awesome!!! And there will be a giveaway foe one kindle copy!!!! Seriously you need to check this out!!!
And then on August 14th there will be my review of Ruby's Fire that is part of a blog tour!

August is a time where things begin to speed up for me! (The start of practice, vacation, summer assignments that need to be done...) I'm going to work really hard to write reviews and schedule them and also prepare for school....YUCK...But it needs to happen. I've been working on some discussion posts, so that should be interesting and I've also been trying to read some of the classics, so with any luck I might even write reviews of those!


And that my friends is all for the month of July! Be sure to keep reading!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the Kasie West love! She is one of my new favorite writers. I'm glad you enjoyed her books and the others too!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!