Monday, August 26, 2013

The Monster Review-A-Thon

read So I figured I might as well join a review-a-thon and get some reviews done so I can schedule them before school! THis review-a-thon is held by The Book Monsters! And here is some information below!!!
Here is some of the information found on their site!


Date: August 26-September 1
Goal: To review as many books as you can.
Obviously, still read, but it's a chance to get caught up on backlogs of reviews and keep up with current ones.You have a whole week, so set your goals and get to work! 
Since this is an impromptu Review-a-Thon, we will not be having any mini-challenges this go around. But there will be a lot of fun to be had. Also, be sure to join us on twitter #monsterRAT during the week and for 2 Twitter Chats:
Twitter Chat times:
Tuesday, August 27th at 6 pm CST  #monsterRAT
Sunday, September 1st at 3 pm CST  #monsterRAT
Feel free to use the hashtag all week, I'll be around in after-school hours! Make sure to follow us on Twitter:
Kristen: @bookgoil
Kate: @neshelf
To join us, declare yourself!


Need extra incentive? If you join us, we'll have two prizes to giveaway – the first is for US only, a box of August/September/October YA arcs to get you reading or for international peeps, a $15 book from The Book Depository. I'll have the Rafflecopters for both up tomorrow with the starting line post. 
So, what are you waiting for? Sign up! 
Goals:
Review: Unraveling
The Girl with the Iton Touch
Crash
The Nightmare Affair
Crown of Midnight
Famous Last Word

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for joining us! We start seeing kids at my school Wednesday, so I'm hoping to keep up on reviews this week! Hope you get what you want done before school starts! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!