Monday, August 5, 2013

Top Ten Books that I wish had Sequels

Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!

THIS WEEK'S TOPIC IS:
Top Ten Books that I wish had Sequels...

So I don't know if you've noticed, but nowadays books always seem to be part of sequels and series... I don't remember the last time I've read a stand alone.... So know this, much thought and effort has gone into the development of this list....

1.) Okay, I totally lied this first book was sooo easy to think of....
I loved this book sooooo much! I think that spies and the likes are amazing and this was a fast paced fun book! I don't think there is going to be a sequel, (from what I can tell) but this book could seriously use one... THere were a lot of questions left open in the end and I NEED to find out more!!! Please let there be a sequel!!!!


2.) Transparent (Transparent, #1) This book was fantastic! I loved the characters and it was a really sweet book... THis one was originally supposed to be a stand alone, but the author recently announced a sequel in the works!! So excited to check it out!!

Scarlette
3.) This book... oh dear... Let me be clear, I was not a big fan of this book... It started off really strong and then it died..... The ending was TERRIBLE and grrrrr..... I spent time reading this and then was totally jipped of an actually ending... Seriously there was all this action and then bam it ended in two pages in the epilogue and there was no resolution. Just..... you can't do that! It should be illegal!!! So I would love to read a sequel just so I could get some resolution.... Plus that cover is AMAZING!!! (which has nothing to do with the topic at hand!)

4.) Loving Your Lies Fact: I love this author and this book! 
Fact: I want to read more of this book!!!!


5.) 
The Avery Shaw ExperimentUmmmm... I love this author and I want to read more of these characters!!!! This author is also AMAZING!!!





Just saying....








Origin
6.) So this book will actually have a companion book.... BUT I still want a whole other story on Pia and Eio!! They still have so much going for them!!! =D



The Always War7.) I was and I will remain to be sooo mad at this book! The author is one of my favorite authors....EVER and this book was so below par. The ending was rushed and the characters never were really developed! I was so looking forward to this book and it just didn't do it for me. My biggest complaint was the rushed ending so I would LOVE to see a sequel to that things are tied up and also to see if ANYTHING improves...





8.) 
Killer Spirit (The Squad, #2)So this is actually the sequel to the first book, but I still wanted more!!! I LOVE these books and really with there was another in the series! The good news is the author is coming out with a couple other super interesting books! Looking forward to them!!!







The Traitor in the Tunnel (The Agency, #3)











9.) This is actually the third book in the Agency series...The only reason why I'm including this is because this series is AMAZING and there is a supposed 4th book coming out.... Goodreads had better not be lying to me.....


10.) 
ScoredLove this book!! And I would have loved to read more about the characters! 
Although, I must say, that cover is creepy!!!!!!

***********************************************
Okay! That wasn't that bad!! I actually found some books that I had forgotten about!!! 
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY LIST????

WHAT ARE YOUR BOOKS THAT NEED SEQUELS NOW????

3 comments:

  1. Other than Avery Shaw I haven't read any of these, but I understand exactly what you mean with The Squad. I have a sequel needing a sequel on my list, too. :) And Avery had the perfect ending, but I sure wouldn't mind a companion novel so we could see what she, Grayson and the geek squad are all up to!

    Erin @ YA Book Crush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I am such a greedy person! I always want more!!! :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any of these books, but they look fabulous judging them on their covers alone!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!