Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Top Ten Most Memorable Secondary Characters


Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!

THIS WEEK'S TOPIC IS:
Top Ten Most Memorable Secondary Characters

So this was a really hard topic for me... Mostly because I can never remember side characters names! But these are the ones I've come up with... A bit repetitive... I know!


1.) Newkirk from the Leviathan Series by Scott Westerfeld-- Okay for those who don't know I absolutely LOVE this entire series! And Newkirk is definitely one of my all time favorite side characters!!!!

2.) Roar from Under the Never Sky- Okay if you hadn't read this series yet, GET ON IT!! Roar is hilarious and fun an just plain old awesome!!!!

3.) Laila from Pivot Point- I read Pivot Point a couple of weeks ago and I loved it! ALL of the characters are amazing, but Laila by far trumps all! She is an awesome best friend to Addie and I LOVE her personality! She is fun, different and and most importantly a great friend!

4.) Every Secondary character from The Heist Society!- OKAY, Ally Carter is an Amazing writer and she writes the best side characters EVER! Her characters are quirky with great personalities and I LOVE them all!

5.) Emmi from Blood Red Road- Saba, the main character, is really harsh and probably not the nicest character (I love her all the same), but Emmi is the fun sweet little sister. Love her!

6.) Libby from The Avery Shaw Experiment- Okay I can't talk talk enough about this book! The characters in it are fantastic! And Libby is one of my favorites! She is great for comic relief!!!

7.) Iko from Cinder- Best robot EVER!

8.) Will from From What I Remember- total cliched gay best friend, but hey, I had to bring it up. He is a great character.

9.) Like every character from The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series!- because this series is phenomenal.... DUH!

10.) Albus Dumbledore form Harry Potter- IT'S ALBUS DUMBLEDORE! ENOUGH SAID!!!!


So that's my list! WHAT DO YOU THINK???

8 comments:

  1. Heehee! Nice picks! Enjoy the commentary as to why! Like any HP character needs explaining! Totally agree with you!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to Heist Society! The characters are all great. And in Cinder Iko is a lot of fun! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list, I love all the secondary characters in Heist Society in fact the reason that none of them are on my list is because I couldn't choose which one to put on the list. I also love Iko.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roar is great and of course Dumbledore! Love your enthusiasm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes yes YES to Roar, Laila, and Iko! They were all so witty and hilarious and I actually can't get enough of them. I especially love Iko because she was so sweet from what I remember and also a total riot.

    Fantastic list! <33

    ReplyDelete
  6. Iko was on my list too. Roar...how did I forget to include him? And Will, absolutely loved him in From What I Remember. Great list! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did I forget Libby?!? She was a GREAT secondary character, and anyone not afraid to wear shirts with cats on them deserves to be highlighted. I'm going to agree with Heist Society, as well, but expand it to every secondary character from Gallagher Girls too - Ally Carter just writes wonderful characters. I've seen Iko and Roar on a couple of lists today, but haven't met them yet, and you know we agree on Dumbledore.

    Great list!
    Erin @ YA Book Crush

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great TT! Roar is just the best, he's so funny and sweet:) Have you read Roar and Liv? I loved him even more after reading that novella. Thanks for stopping by!

    TTT @ Eveline's Books

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!