Sunday, September 8, 2013

Teens Take Over: Tips for the Take Over

(The banner was made by the wonderful Emz over at Icy Cold Reads! FYI: HER BLOG IS BEAUTIFUL!)

So if you haven't heard (either on Twitter or by looking at the tab up above) I have decided to start a new feature on my blog called Teens Take Over! 
I am so excited to be able to have the chance to interview some of my fellow teen bloggers and also be able to so everyone the complete greatness of teens!
To see more about this new feature and the background behind it, either go click on that BEAUTIFUL banner or go to the tab up above!

So the first brave blogger to step forward was Em @ The YA Book Butterfly! (Well I'm not 100% sure that she knew exactly what she was getting into! She probably thought this was an just an interview!)

Alrighty then....

Here is PART TWO of Teens Take Over

Now I'm a bit nervous to share this....

because well let's face it: I have no idea if this is fun of something people want to read.... but I shall post it anyways. 

Here's what's happening: 
I'm going to tell you a little story about how Em plans to take over the books blogging world..... I will write this by stalking reading Em's blog! (This feature might change depending on if I come up with another idea!)

Once upon a time there was a teenage girl.

This girl had dreams.

Mostly about taking over the book blogging world, but hey there were other dreams too. 

But really first and foremost it was taking the book blogging world by storm.

Growing up Em had read books like Nancy Drew and the Hardy boys, but she had really always loved reading.
In fact one of her favorite books is Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. Impressive isn't it?

As she sits in front of her computer she ponders the correct path to taking over YA book blogging. 

And then it hits her. She needs to include some unique features.

Cackling evilly she leans forward and begins to type.

After hours of hard work and extensive research, Em has come up with a fun new post with her dream cast for the Selection by Kiera Cass!

But, still she knew that was not enough. Carefully she composes several reviews of a multitude of different books. She gave her opinions and told the world what she thought.

The next step in her plan was to get involved with the blogging community. I mean how is she going to get seen by other book lovers?
Well... she decided to participate in memes like Top Ten Tuesday and Waiting on Wednesday where other readers can communicate and share the love!

By doing all of these things Em is well on her way to having a balanced blog, full of all kinds of different awesomeness!

Sitting back in her chair Em lets a small smile slide onto her face.

Today she has conquered the book blogging world tomorrow the world.

That is what us teens enjoy doing after all.....

TEENS TAKE OVER


Okay... I feel like this was a bit stupid.... but hey, I need a post...

3 comments:

  1. It was not stupid! It was fun to read. I'm excited to see the other ones you're gonna do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so much fun to read! Not only was the story very entertaining, but I also got to know a little bit more about Em's blog. This was a very unique idea. :^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha very funny (as I cackle evily over my keyboard)
    Fun to read about myself from another persons point of view!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!