Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Lady Justice

Waiting by Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine!
This post highlights a book that I am dying to be released!!

THIS WEEK I'M WAITING ON:

Lady Justice
By Jenni Merritt




Lady Justice (Prison Nation, #2)

THE PREMISE
Okay... I couldn't find a synopsis.... (I know, I suck) 

BUT I do know this is a continuation of Millie's story and this will be the second and last book of the series! 

(Here's the synopsis for book #1 Prison Nation)
In the Nation, no one is innocent - not even the children born behind bars. Millie 942B has spent her entire life locked away with her criminal parents and countless other inmates. She believes in the Nation, in its strict laws and harsh punishments.

But when Millie is released on her eighteenth birthday, she finds things are nothing as she was taught. People vanish, never to be seen again. Lies cover every word. Trust is as fragile as ice.

And then there is Reed. Born and raised outside the Prison walls, his dreams and thoughts cause Millie to doubt everything she has ever believed.

What is truly worth fighting for? If she pushes too hard, she could lose her freedom. If she stays silent, she could lose herself. The clock is ticking, and Millie must find the truth before it is too late


RELEASE DATE: It may come out in 2013!
*Crossing my fingers* I really hope it does!
I LOVED the first book Prison Nation and I can't wait to see what happens in this one! THe last one was SO INTERESTING and Unique!! 

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Haven't heard of this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Wow! Thanks for featuring Lady Justice for your WoW pick. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!