Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Naturals

Waiting by Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine!
This post highlights a book that I am dying to be released!!


The Naturals

The book I'm dying to read this week is The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes! This author has written some other books that I LOVE and I can't wait to get my hands on this! (Plus the cover is amazing!!!)


Seventeen-year-old Cassie is a natural at reading people. Piecing together the tiniest details, she can tell you who you are and what you want. But it’s not a skill that she’s ever taken seriously. That is, until the FBI come knocking: they’ve begun a classified program that uses exceptional teenagers to crack infamous cold cases, and they need Cassie.

What Cassie doesn’t realize is that there’s more at risk than a few unsolved homicides— especially when she’s sent to live with a group of teens whose gifts are as unusual as her own.

Sarcastic, privileged Michael has a knack for reading emotions, which he uses to get inside Cassie’s head—and under her skin. Brooding Dean shares Cassie’s gift for profiling, but keeps her at arm’s length.

Soon, it becomes clear that no one in the Naturals program is what they seem. And when a new killer strikes, danger looms closer than Cassie could ever have imagined. Caught in a lethal game of cat and mouse with a killer, the Naturals are going to have to use all of their gifts just to survive


It comes out November 5th!! 
I AM SO EXCITED!!!!




5 comments:

  1. Oooh, I'm really looking forward to this book! And I really like the cover of it! It looks neat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! Yay for a short wait!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A friend of mine gave me an ARC of this! So AMAZING!
    And totally worth the wait :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read a review of this (from Kezia at Chapteriosity, I believe) and ever since The Naturals have been on my radar too. I think the synopsis sounds interesting, and I am always up for a mystery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to get my hands on this book soon. Crime thrillers and mysteries are my favourite genres, and I've been anticipating this book for ages. It looks so good! Hope you enjoy it when you read it! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!