Monday, November 18, 2013

Bookish Question of the Week: Who will be your cult leader?

Alright! So I have decided to start a new feature on my blog called Bookish Question of the Week! (Fun name right? I really need to think of something better!) Anyhow this lovely feature will bring to you a random question that I feel like answering... I have no idea how I'll come up with these questions... but somehow, some way, I WILL!
The rules of this feature are
1.) My answer will be related to books
2.) I'll explain why I feel this way
3.) That's all I got
Anyways, here's this weeks question:
If I worshiped a cult leader it would be…. 

So cult leader.... tough question, I mean this would have to be a person who I was delusional enough to give my life to worshiping! (Seriously though, cults force you to give up EVERYTHING to them... like money and valuables. *Note* the episode if Monk where he's in a cult is AMAZING! So is the one in Psych *End Note*
I prefer to think of myself of someone who would not be easily deluded into giving up my life savings (spammers can't touch me! Muhahaha) SO I think there is only one option.

Robin Hood. (from Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen)

I mean, c'mon! This is the perfect solution. I would paying my life savings to help the poor.

PLUS ROBIN HOOD=FREAKING AWESOMENESS
(Don't even try to tell me otherwise!)

So we've established Robin Hood would be the perfect person to give my money to (LOOPHOLE!) but the question of whether or not Robin would be able to protect me. Let's face it, entering a cult makes you susceptible because well... you have NO MONEY, NO HOME, NO FRIENDS OR FAMILY LEFT, YOU HAVE NOTHING. So clearly you would need to be protected.

I have to say Robin Hood seems capable of not getting me killed off immediately. His inner group of Merry Men has for the most part survived book one, so I'M IN!

Now tell me, any characters YOU wouldn't mind joining a cult for??

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!