Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Sequels I DESPERATELY NEED

Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!

THIS WEEK'S TOPIC IS:
Top Ten Sequels I can't Wait to get my hands on!
There are so many books that I desperately NEED the sequels for! I'm not even kidding! There are some
sequels I need a like I need food. These sequels are critical to my survival.....
 

SO HERE THEY ARE:
Lady Thief (Scarlet, #2)1.) Lady Thief by A.C. Gaughen~ I LOVED Scarlet and after seeing this gorgeous cover and the summary, I AM IN DESPERATE NEED! I have been waiting SO Long for this!! And I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!

2.) Okay there is no cover for this one... or sypnosis... or release dat... or anthing really, but it's on goodreads, THEREFORE IT MUST BE HAPPENING! At loeast I hope so at any rate! RIVALS IN THE CITY by Y.S. Lee (The Agency #4) I am so obsessed with this series and I really NEED this book! Because It is going to be EPIC! I just know it!! =D

3.) Grrr... Another book that doesn't have anything! Greta and the Glass Kingdom by Chloe Jacobs~ I really want to read this book! I loved the first book and I can't wait to see what else the author comes up with!

4.) There isn't a Goodreads page for this one... The Fire Sisters by A.G. Henley (The link is to the first in the series!) After the end of the last one I AM DYING TO READ THIS ONE!! It sounds fantastic! Plus I love the author!

5.) Stone of Destiny by Laura Howard~ I loved the first book and I am so excited to read this one!! It looks so GOOD!!!!

6.) Unstoppable by S.R. Johannes~ I AM OBSESSED with this series! It is seriously SO EPIC!! And if you haven't started it yet, then GET ON IT!!!

Secrets and Lies (Cassie Scot, #2)7.) Okay, this one has a cover... but don't look at it... It does not do this series justice..... It's.... It's just bad, so don't look to the right!
Anyhow, I'm DYING to read Secrets and Lies by Christine Amsden! If this book is HALF as good as the first I'll be happy!

Lady Justice (Prison Nation, #2)8.) Lady Justice by Jenni Merrit I LOVED the first book and defiitely can't wait to see what else happens in this series!!!

Double Digit (Digit, #2)9.) Double Digit by Anabel Monaghan~ The first book was great and I'm super curious to read this one!!!

10.) Shadowscale by Rachel Hartman~ With any luck this book will be FANTASTIC! I have high hopes! =D

With any luck these books will all be FANTASTIC!!! I can't wait until they are released! What's awful is the drabness of this post... There just weren't many covers I could post! 
Note: I tried to include books that were lesser known, because let's face it there are some major books coming out, but they should be fairly obvious that I already NEED them!!
Leave your link below! I'd love to see some that YOU are waiting for! 

3 comments:

  1. Double Digit and Lady Thief definitely!
    My TTT: http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/2013/11/top-ten-tuesday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh nice! I still need to read Greta and the Goblin King! So behind on my ebooks!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Lady Thief on a post a couple of months ago and immediately bought Scarlet, but I haven't read it yet. I hope I like it. It sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!