Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Salvage

Waiting by Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine!
This post highlights a book that I am dying to be released!!

THIS WEEK I'M WAITING ON:

SalvageSALVAGE
By Alexandra Duncan




THE PREMISE
Ava, a teenage girl living aboard the male-dominated deep space merchant ship Parastrata, faces betrayal, banishment, and death. Taking her fate into her own hands, she flees to the Gyre, a floating continent of garbage and scrap in the Pacific Ocean, in this thrilling, surprising, and thought-provoking debut novel that will appeal to fans of Across the Universe, by Beth Revis, and The Handmaid's Tale, by Margaret Atwood.

RELEASE DATE: 
April 1st 2014

This one looks fantastic! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Aliens so I can't wait to see what the author's done with this one! I read a post written by the author the other day and she seemed really interesting! Can't wait!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING ON???

4 comments:

  1. OOoh that looks intriguing! Loving the cover!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! The cover's gorgeous!
      THanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  2. I absolutely LOVED Across the Universe by Beth Revis, so if it's anything like that, I'm in! GREAT pick this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited to check this book out! It sounds fantastic and Across the Universe was beyond amazing! Hope you enjoy it!

      Delete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!