Monday, December 2, 2013

North Star Book Tours

Today I have a very exciting subject to talk about!

I don't know if you've heard but in the past week or so something HUGE has been happening (for me anyways!) I, along with Emz from Icy Cold Reads have begun laying out a new book tour company!

YEP YOU READ THAT RIGHT! A BOOK TOUR COMPANY!

Now for the name! I'm sure your all excited to find out what it is....



WAIT......

FOR....

IT.....

North Star Book Tours
No one can even begin to understand my excitement for this new project!

Any how, I figure I should outline some of our aims for the book tours company before I beg ask you very kindly to sign up to be a host!

  • Our plan is to host tours for ONLY Young Adult books. This gives our “company” more specific aims and more direction. It also means that if you are a purely YA blogger we will have more books that you have a greater chance of enjoying.
  • Our tours are free to the authors. (This probably doesn't matter to the hosts)
  • For each tour we require that the author host a host only giveaway.
  • Each tour will also ALWAYS have a tour wide giveaway also provided by the author.
  • Before accepting a book, we personally read them over in order to ensure that we think they'll be a good fit for our hosts. 
We are working on getting our website up and running, but that most likely won't happen until the new year!

Until that time, it would be amazing if you would be willing to sign up as a host. 

Any questions or concerns please feel free to email me at readbooksandlivegreen@gmail.com

Here is the form!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!