Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: 2014 books I NEED

Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!

THIS WEEK'S TOPIC IS:
Top Ten EARLY 2014 Releases I'm DYING TO READ!
NOTE: These books all come out within the first few months of the year. There are WAY too many I want to read throughout the whole year to pick!

1.) Cress (Lunar Chronicles, #3) Cress- Clearly this is obvious
2.) Enders- Because YES! I am so psyched for this book! LOVE the cover and loved the first one!
Enders (Starters, #2)Avalon (Avalon, #1)Unstoppable (The Nature of Grace #3)
3.) Avalon: First of all it's by Mindee Arnett so YES and second of all IT SOUNDS SO GOOD!
4.) Unstoppable-This is maybe my ALL TIME favorite series and I am SO excited to read the next one!!
The Taking (The Taking, #1)On the FenceSplit Second (Pivot Point, #2)

5.) The Taking-  I love Kimberly Derting's books and this one sounds so interesting!
6.) On the Fence- KASIE WEST. I LOVED Pivot Point AND The Distance Between Us! I am so excited for her newest books!
7.) Split Second- Ditto

House of Ivy & SorrowVitro (Origin)Erased (Altered, #2)
8.) House of Ivy and Sorrow
9.) Vitro
10.) Erased
All three of the last ones are because they are by authors I love and they all sound fantastic!


So Those are some 2014 releases I can't wait to read!

What are yours??? Leave me a link!

4 comments:

  1. I really want to read Cress, and On The Fence! House of Ivy and Sorrow sounds good too! And the cover of it is really neat! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover is beautiful! AND CRESS!!!!! AHHHHHH!!! Dying for this one!

      Delete
  2. Ooh nice! I am sooo looking forward to The Taking! I've requested it like 4 times at Edelweiss and have been rejected 4 times! Looks like I have to wait til April now!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! That's terrible! I really hope that somehow you get approved or get an early copy! Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!