Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I want for Christmas

Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!

THIS WEEK'S TOPIC IS:
Top Ten  TWELVE Books I wouldn't mind Santa Bringing me! 


Across a Star-Swept Sea (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #2)The Friday SocietyHero (Woodcutter Sisters #2)Reboot (Reboot, #1)That Time I Joined the CircusNever Fade (The Darkest Minds, #2)Scorched (Scorched, #1)The Falconer (The Falconer, #1)The NaturalsThe Bone Season (The Bone Season, #1)Bang (Visions, #2)Maid of Secrets (Maids of Honor, #1)

And well... Since no one in my family ever buys me books (my  mom stopped long ago) These are the books that I'll get with my gift cards! YAY!

So what do you hope to find under your Christmas Tree? Or if you don't celebrate Christmas, any books you want in general?

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind getting most of those for Christmas myself, especially Reboot, The Bone Season, Scorched or That Time I Joined the Circus. :) Those all look pretty good.

    I'm not doing a Top Ten Tuesday this week (I'm doing a week long top ten of 2013 event, though), BUT I do have a Christmas book list. My mom told me she got me five from it: http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/3574RMU5KP9GQ/ref=topnav_lists_3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh nice! Other than Hero these are all new to me! Hope you get some if not all for Xmas!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't love Across the Star Swept Sea as much as I would have liked, a little disappointing compared to how amazing For Darkness Shows the Stars was....
    The Naturals was AMAZING! Loved it ;-) So was Hero.
    Great choices!
    Em @ http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!