Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on my Winter TBR

Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!

THIS WEEK'S TOPIC IS:
Top Ten Books on my Winter TBR 


Silent Spring
1.) Silent Spring by Rachel Carson-- Okay... So this is actually a book I'm reading for school, but it's also a book I've been really wanting to read! So I definitely am aiming to read this one soon!

2.) These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Megan Spooner- It's coming out soon and I'M DYING TO READ IT! Looks so GOOD!These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)

Firelight (Firelight, #1)3.) Firelight by Sophie Jordan- I got this on my kindle a while a go and have heard SO much about it! I really need to read it now!

Time Between Us (Time Between Us, #1)4.) Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone-Another book that I've had for a while and just never picked up! This one sounds fantastic! Plus I've heard so much about it!


5.) The Unnaturalists by Tiffany Trent-- This one is about  fabricated creatures and sound very steampunkish and awesome! NEED to read it!

The Unnaturalists (The Unnaturalists, #1)6.) Dark Star by Bethany Frenette- I have this sitting on my shelf next to my bed and I just need to read it! Dark Star (Dark Star, #1)Across a Star-Swept Sea (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #2)

7.) Across a Star Swept Sea by Diana Peterfreund- Love the author and the first companion book was fantastic! And personally I think this one sounds even better!

Hover (The Taking, #2)8.) Hover by Melissa West- During the winter I love reading about aliens... No idea why, but it's true. I enjoyed the first book so I'll be picking this one up soon!

Pizza, Love, and Other Stuff That Made Me Famous9.) Pizza Love and Other Stuff that made me Famous by Kathryn Williams-- Going through my TBR list, this one looks adorable and I totally forgot I added it, so definitely planning to finally pick it up.


10.) A Soldier's Secret: The Incredible True Story of Sarah Edmonds, Civil War Hero by Marissa Moss-- Just ordered this one off Amazon! AND YAY! I love historical fiction and also people in disguise! So excited for this one!
A Soldier's Secret: The Incredible True Story of Sarah Edmonds, Civil War Hero

So what's on your TBR? Anything good??

4 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Quite a few of these are new to me! Hope you enjoy them all and that you get to read them all this Winter!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These Broken Stars!!! I want to read Dark Star, and Pizza, Love, and Other Things That Made Me Famous! I REALLY want to read A Soldier's Secret, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Soldier's Secret was actually really good! And I'm so excited to read the others! THanks for stopping by!

      Delete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!