Monday, December 30, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: My favorite Books of 2013


Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!

THIS WEEK'S TOPIC IS:
Top Ten Books I've Read In 2013

There are soooooo many AMAZING books I've read in 2013. I would try to do it by genre.. but that would just be way harder because I would then want to pick books from other categories! It would become a mess... So now in no particular order are my favorites of 2013. (Please note that some may not have been published in 2013...) I really even tried to organize (as you can see by the crazy formatting! Blogger hates me!! SORRY!)
More Than Jamie Baker (Jamie Baker, #2)Code Name VeritySeraphina (Seraphina, #1)The Avery Shaw ExperimentRacing SavannahAll Our Yesterdays (All Our Yesterdays #1)Crash (Visions, #1)Find Me (Find Me, #1)Emerald Green (The Ruby Red Trilogy, #3)Perfect Scoundrels (Heist Society, #3)
Cassie Scot: ParaNormal Detective


Solving for ExThis Is What Happy Looks Like
American Girl On Saturn (Saturn, #1)Mutilate My Heart (Mutilated, #1)The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy, #1)




So what were you


11 comments:

  1. FIND ME was on my list as well! I see some books on your list that I definitely want to check out, like ALL OUR YESTERDAYS and THE BURNING SKY. I think the formatting is neat, it looks like all the books are scattered. Creative. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! THE BURNING SKY!!!!!! AH!!!!! KLAUDIA GO READ IT!!! NOW!!!!!!!! Seriosly though it's beyond amazing! And I loved All Our Yesterdays too! But The Burning Sky may have been my favorite out of them all!

      Delete
  2. I have not read any of these. :( But a lot are on my TBR list! Esp. Solving for Ex and The Avery Shaw Experiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I take it back! I have read This is What Happy Looks Like! I didn't notice it at first. *blushes*

      Delete
    2. Hahaha! When I first read this I was like wait... you LOVE Jen Smith! Lol! Such a good book! And you might not have noticed because I realized I forgot to add a couple so I threw them on! Lol! I'm so good!

      Delete
  3. I loved All Our Yesterdays, it's on my list too! American Girl on Saturn and Find Me are on my TBR list, so it makes me happy to see that they were so good that they made your list! :) My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.com/2013/12/30/13/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! They were definitely some fantastic books! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Oooh nice! I still need to start Ruby Red! Great looking list!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, Blogger is always doing crazy things to my formatting as well. I shout at it, though, and it sorts itself out. I reaaaaally need to hurry up and read Code Name Verity and Seraphina! They're both high on my TBR pile, especially since my coblogger bought my CNV for my birthday! IT SOUNDS SO GOOD!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list. You've got some really amazing books on your list. I really want to read The Burning Sky and American Girl on Saturn. I know all about Bloggers crazy formatting, it's a headache at times! Happy New Year :) My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. PERFECT SCOUNDRELS WAS SO GOOD!!!! I WANT MORE!!!!
    All Our Yesterdays, This Is What Happy Looks Like, Code Name Verity, Solving For Ex, Find Me!!! All of these are such good books! Great list!

    Em @ http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!