Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Enders

Waiting by Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine!
This post highlights a book that I am dying to be released!!

THIS WEEK I'M WAITING ON:
ENDERS 
By LISSA PRICE




Enders (Starters and Enders, #2)

THE PREMISE
With the Prime Destinations body bank destroyed, Callie no longer has to rent herself out to creepy Enders. But Enders can still get inside her mind and make her do things she doesn't want to do. Like hurt someone she loves. Having the chip removed could save Callie's life - but it could also silence the voice in her head that might belong to her father. Callie has flashes of her ex-renter Helena's memories, too ...and the Old Man is back, filling her with fear. Who is real and who is masquerading in a teen body? This is the thrilling sequel to "Starters".

RELEASE DATE:
January 7th, 2014

Ahhhh! This book looks FANTASIC!! I LOVED Starters and the covers are just AMAZING!
Definitely can't wait for this one!!

8 comments:

  1. I was seriously in love with Starters and can't wait for Enders to come out. Virtual High 5 because my WoW is also going to be Enders. Wooohooo! I'm new to blogging, if you could check me out at "Loving the Language of Literacy" that would be amazing http://lovingthelanguageofliteracy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Starters fans unite!!! Definitely a great book! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Nice! Been seeing a lot of this one lately! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the first book, but I've read a lot of good reviews of it! I hope you enjoy this one when you get it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this one sounds great! And the cover!
    I love it so much haha! Great pick!:)
    Here's my WoW

    -Marii @The Words Written

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds good!
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/12/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!