Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Going Rouge

Waiting by Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine!
This post highlights a book that I am dying to be released!!

THIS WEEK I'M WAITING ON:

Going Rouge
By Robin Benway




Going Rogue (Also Known As, #2)THE PREMISEBeing permanently based in a local New York City high school as an undercover operative has its moments, good and bad, for 16-year-old safecracker Maggie Silver. Pros: More quality time with her former mark-turned-boyfriend Jesse Oliver and insanely cool best friend, Roux. Getting to spend quality time with her semi-retired and international spy honorary uncle, Angelo. Cons: High school and the accompanying cliques, bad lunches, and frustratingly simple locker combinations. But when Maggie's parents are falsely accused of stealing priceless gold coins, Maggie uses her safecracking skills to try and clear their names. Too bad it only serves to put her and everyone she loves in danger. Maggie and her "new team" flee to Paris where they must come up with a plan to defeat their former allies.

RELEASE DATE:
January 14th, 2014


THIS BOOK!!! The first book was such a fun spy book so I am DEFINITELY looking forward to seeing the continuation of Maggie's adventures! For some reason I didn't think there was going to be a sequel, BUT NOW I AM SO EXCITED!!!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??

5 comments:

  1. This one's new to me although the series does sound familiar. Hope you enjoy this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great series! THanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I haven't read the first book in this series yet, I should probably try it. I like the cover of this one! The colors will really stand out on the shelf! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! So PRETTY! And the first book was amazing! YOu should definitely check it out!

      Delete
  3. SilverGoldBull is a very reputable precious metals dealer. You will be provided with bargain, up-to-minute pricing and they will make sure that your precious metals are delivered to your door discreetly and fully insured.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!