Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Top Ten Worlds I don't want to live in

Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!

THIS WEEK'S TOPIC IS:
Top Ten Worlds I don't want to Live in...

Awaken (Awaken, #1)Arclight (Arclight, #1)Cassie Scot: ParaNormal DetectiveDeviants (Dust Chronicles #1)Code Name VerityInnocent Darkness (The Aether Chronicles, #1)The Always WarUnraveling (Unraveling, #1)Not a Drop to Drink Ashes, Ashes (Ashes, Ashes, #1)Outside - a post-apocalyptic novel (Outside #1)Incarceron (Incarceron, #1)

1.) Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky~ Awaken is set in a world that is completely digital. People don't interact often and if they do it's with apprehension. I could not handle this! I like being outside and although I don't always love people becoming a recluse is not high on my list of things to do. This would be a world that I would not EVER want to live in!

2.) Arclight by Josin L. McQuein~ Guys... I'm afraid of the dark... This is a dark world... I would not be able to handle this...

3.) Cassie Scot: ParaNormal Detective~ Most likely if I lived in a world filled with witches and warlocks and people who took words and actions so seriously, I would end up dead... or maybe I would end up in a swamp, or something similarly awful...

4.) Deviants by Maureen McGowan~  I don't do heat, I don't do sand, and I do NOT do dust...

5.) Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein~ World War Two was so terrible and I don't think I would be able to handle it at all! Plus OMG, that BOOK! It kills me every time...

6.) Innocent Darkness by Suzanne Lazear~ The thought of Aether and destruction and getting caught in a fairy realm is just plain old creepy!

7.) The Always War by Margaret Peterson Haddix~ Thinking of war and thinking I might die or that one of my friends might be injured would seriously cause me problems.

8.) Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris~ A countdown device and parallel universes colliding... I would be so afraid... like sooooo afraid...

9.) Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis~ Protecting things? So not my thing... I am a free spirit!

10.) Ashes, Ashes by Jo Treggiari~ Viruses, vaccines, and dogs, oh my! I would not want to trade places with Lucy, the main character, for anything!

11.) Outside by Shalini Boland~ So I can live in a enclosed area here.. that is "safe"? No thanks! I like my freedom even if it's a bit dangerous out there.

12.) Incarceron by Catherine Fisher~ Ugh... Prison and fancy dresses... blah.... Great book, but so not a world I'd ever want to live in!

What are worlds you don't want to live in?

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I haven't read any of these books, so I don't really know the worlds and stuff. I will read Awaken and Unraveling very soon, I know that for sure!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! Those are all new to me books!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!